Regions - Objectives
The Eurodyssey program lies on interregional cooperation. Regions aim at building partnerships for the economic, social and cultural development of their territory, fostering professional mobility of young people, internationalisation of human capital and regions economic fabric, as well as promoting cultural exchange.
In this sense, their goals are:
- offer to young qualified Europeans, aged between 18 and 30 years old, living in the Regions active within the Eurodyssey programme, the chance to carry out a practical traineeship placement of three to seven months in a business or institution
- help and foster the young people's transition into the labour market
- provide opportunities for young people to widen their cultural and professional horizon
- to successfully address youth unemployment and management of human resources
- make young people ambassadors of their Region.