Offres de stage : quelle est l'offre qui vous est le mieux adaptée ?
Description des tâches du/des stagiaire(s)
The European Civil Society Platform on Lifelong Learning (EUCIS-LLL) gathers 39 European organisations working in education and training. It was created with the purpose of involving the different educative actors as closely as possible in the dynamics of discussing and implementing the policies and actions of the EU. The platform raises awareness and promotes lifelong learning at European and national levels. It is currently looking for a Project officer, Education.
Working with a very small and polyvalent team in the heart of Brussels, the Project assistant will have to be able to deal with various tasks related to project management. This requires a lot of flexibility and a strong willingness to work in the field of lifelong learning.
The trainee will be:
- Contributing to our ongoing projects (from logistics to analysis/synthesing information and developing content);
- Helping the team in writing project applications (Erasmus+, Horizon 2020);
- Supporting the team with the logistics of events (participants list, etc.)
- Writing various articles/texts for the newsletter, website and events;
- Preparing background notes for our members;
- Minutes taking;
- Other related tasks.
He/She should possess:
- Keen interest on lifelong learning policies;
- Strong writing and editing skills in English;
- Strong organisational skills and flexibility (working on various tasks);
- Excellent interpersonal skills within a multinational context.
Profil du stagiaire
Qualifications : Niveau d'études/Formation professionnelle
Candidate must have a Masters degree in European studies, Lifelong Learning, Political Sciences or be qualified by experience.
Compétences personnelles et sociales
- Being action-orientated, autonomous (not being shy to ask for help) and willing to take initiative;
- Being motivated to promote lifelong learning;
- Having an eye for detail and knowing to keep to deadlines and report back on tasks completed.
Strong writing and editing skills in English. Any additional language is a plus.
We are working with InDesign; so the trainee will learn to use this software during the traineeship.
What we offer:
- Working in a European context, contacts with the European institutions and associations;
- Linking to LLLP members in more than 40 European countries (networking opportunities);
- Assisting in projects the LLLP is involved in;
- An opportunity to concretely implement your creativity and skills.
Actuellement, il y a 1 candidatures à ce stage.
Voir les conditions du stage