Traineeship offers: What offer suit you ?
Description of tasks to be undertaken by the trainee(s)
JMI offers a 6 month internship at their Head Office in Brussels, Belgium where interns will have the opportunity to work closely with the JMI team on communications, graphic design, social media, marketing and more.
The candidate will have the chance to work hands-on with several different aspects of cultural management in a stimulating, dynamic and innovative environment in the heart of Europe. By the end of the internship, the candidate will have gained a firm understanding of cultural project management, marketing and communications, graphic design, as well as social media management. They will gain insight into the working of an international NGO and the political structures behind the organisation. Candidates will acquire concrete work experience that will build on their existing skills set, an asset for any future job application.
Profile of Trainee
Qualification: Educational Qualifications/Vocational Training
- Intermediate graphic design skills (for social media and print)
- Visual aesthetic sense
- Knowledge of managing social media and engaging online audiences
- Ability for copywriting and/or blogging (in English)
Personal and Social Skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Self-management skills and proactive attitude
- Strong communications skills
- Disciplined, organised and professional work attitude
- Passionate and striving for innovation
- Excellent written and spoken English (minimum C1)
- French, Dutch or Spanish skills are a plus
Information Technology (IT) Skills
- Intermediate use of Adobe software: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Excellent technical skills: Internet, MS Office, Google Apps
- Previous experience and interest in project management, social media management, graphic design, marketing or communications
- Video editing skills
- Grant writing experience
Currently there are 0 youngsters selected for this traineeship.
See the conditions for this traineeship.
You have to log in to apply for this offer.
If you don't have a Eurodyssee Profile, click here.